No Fault Insurance
San Diego No Fault Insurance Lawyer
The attorneys at The Law Firm of Howard Williams are here to help you if you have been in any type of motor vehicle accident. Whether it is a motorcycle accident, truck accident, SUV rollover accident, car accident, hit and run or any other type of accident in San Diego, our dedicated team of attorneys will make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation (858) 654 – 0407
Top Rated San Diego No Fault Lawyers Handling No Fault Insurance Cases for Attendant Care, Medical Expenses, & Wage Loss Claims
If you have been denied by your San Diego No-Fault Insurance company for your insurance benefits after a San Diego car accident or if your insurance adjuster is giving you the runaround, you are at the right place. Our San Diego No Fault Insurance attorneys represent car accident injury victims in lawsuits against the large auto insurance companies regularly.
Insurance adjusters are commonly known for playing games with your benefits. You might have even been told that your no fault insurance claim was not received, that you didn’t submit the proper documentation, or that you were not entitled to reimbursement for a benefit. It’s even possible that you were underpaid for a service provided on your behalf. This scenarios are typical and this is the insurance company’s plan. They want to make you so frustrated you just quit trying, but don’t give up! Call one of our San Diego attorneys today at 858-654-0407 and our experienced San Diego no fault insurance lawyers will get started on your case immediately.
What are San Diego No Fault Insurance Benefits?
- No-fault plans do not pay for any property damage. Property damage is covered by other sections of the insurance policy.
- No-fault plans do not cover pain and suffering. In order for that to be covered, you will have to sue someone.
- Typically, you can’t sue others unless expenses of the type covered on the no-fault insurance policy exceed a certain amount. Also, you are now immune to suits by other parties unless their costs are exceeding that set limit.
Types of San Diego No Fault Insurance Benefits
- Attendant Care Services – Payment of benefits to have an agency or family member provide skilled or unskilled care and supervision to the accident victim during the period of recovery. In catastrophic cases, these benefits can be received for a lifetime.
- Medical Bills, Prescription Costs, and Expenses – Payment of lifetime medical expenses, doctor bills, rehabilitation expenses, and prescription expenses for injuries caused or aggravated in a car accident.
- Wage and Income Loss Benefits – Payment of lost wages and income for accident victims who are unable to return to their employment due to injuries suffered in a motor vehicle accident. Payable up to three years after the accident and can be received if a person is “temporarily unemployed” or “actively seeking employment.”
- Household Chores / Replacement Services – Payment for household chores and assistance performed by a family member or another individual. Includes payment for doing laundry, housecleaning, mowing the lawn, and taking out the garbage. Payable for up to three years after the accident.
- Survivor’s Loss Benefits – Payment of benefits, including funeral expenses, lost wages, and others to family members of an individual who dies in a motor vehicle accident.
- Case Management Services – Payment of services for a nurse case manager to assist the accident victim with medical needs, including coordination of care, after a car accident.
- Medical Mileage / Mileage Expense Benefits – Payment for travel expenses to and from medical appointments, hospital visits, and physical therapy appointments.
- Home Modifcations / Home Accommodations – Payment of benefits to have an existing home modified or a new home built to accommodate the social needs of a person seriously injured in an accident.
- Special Transportation and Van Modification – Payment for a van or specially equipped van or vehicle to take the accident victim to and from their medical appointments.